A site about Christina's year in NY and her adventures in babysitting (nannying) two kids and adventures in NYC YEAH big apple!

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Finally here! started new job today!

hello friends and family!
greetings from NY! I'm here at my new home now, and it's been a rough day but I think I'm gonna love it. I woke up at 4 in the stinking morning and have been going all day-- two plane rides, one flight delay (I'm beginning to get used to it, ugh) and meeting a guy at the airport with a sign that said "Cristina Nickkells" I finally got where i needed to be :) I spent a couple hours unpacking and then another couple hanging out with the kids and showing my skills as a nanny :) I think I passed, at least I hope! the next couple of days I have a bunch of papers to sign, a gym to join, and a minivan to learn how to drive. ayayay. I'm going to bed at like 8:00 so I'm turning into an old lady already! My new family ordered spectacular chinese tonight and I know I'm going to love that :)... could be a problem... anyway not too exciting but I'm here! I've begun the new adventure!
I need to just sit down with my Bible for awhile and see what the Big guy has to say about all this, Man what a day.
Christina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home