A site about Christina's year in NY and her adventures in babysitting (nannying) two kids and adventures in NYC YEAH big apple!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Birthday blues?

Nahhhh... :) I'm doing alright! My employers/ ny family here bought me a CAKE, their ordering mexican for us all tonight, they are just trying their darndest to make my day special :) which is so nice! and i'm doing alright! I'm going to buy some new shoes tonight, also, so that should be fuuuuuunnnnnnn!! no, i really am doing alright. today we drove around and tried to figure out where everything is around here... practiced driving the 2 yr old to school-- nervvvvvvvvvoooooooooous! driving this beautiful van but I did ok... only a couple dents. JOKING! hmmmmmmm.... I wonder when DSW closes for the night? well, I'll be finding out.
Thanks for your birthday well wishes all you friendS!
much love
christina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home