A site about Christina's year in NY and her adventures in babysitting (nannying) two kids and adventures in NYC YEAH big apple!

Saturday, January 07, 2006

a poem for all you compulsive blog-checkers

i've heard some of you are checking my blog sometimes 2, 3 times a day!
I'm surprised! and baffled! but I thought in appreciation of you select few, I would write a poem in honor of you, my most loyal friends

so you check my blog 4 times a day
and really friend, i really must say
you flatter me much
i'd take you to lunch
if I didn't live 20 hours away

you must think i'm entertaining
while I go on blabbing and explaining
the transitions i make
the adventures I take
and realizing i'm forever in training

I wish I had more things to tell
that i'm doing amazing and well
with crazy cab stories
and tales of date glory
and i'm coming out of the ole "new kid" shell

but i gotta be honest, my friend
somtimes I can't wait for the end
but I've got His joy
and that's quite enough, ole boy
until then I'll trust "I WAS SENT!"

so keep reading, you loyal readers!
I'm creating quite a blog-loving fever
I love it that you care
please keep in in your prayer(s)
and send me mail at least once this year!

love you all,
christina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home