A site about Christina's year in NY and her adventures in babysitting (nannying) two kids and adventures in NYC YEAH big apple!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Pics to tide you over

worked until 9:30 last night.. whew, long day. Also, don't you hate it when someone says "Hey, are you available later so we can 'go over some things'?" You spend the whole day worrying about the impending doom that is "the talk" than it turns out to be something totally harmless. That's how I'm feeling today. Anxious that the "talk" the employers and I are going to have later is going to be a big "what Christina's doing wrong" talk. Ahhhhhh! But, I gotta keep giving it to God, trying to do what he says in Phillipians 4:6,7-- 6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
7And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Here are some pictures of my parents here and I will try to write about our fabulous time while the kids nap today.
Love you all!

Mom and I with the Statue of Liberty, on our Circle Line boat ride- HOW FUN!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home