A site about Christina's year in NY and her adventures in babysitting (nannying) two kids and adventures in NYC YEAH big apple!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Double-teaming it

Ok, so today wasn't so bad! This morning, I had to do a ginger-ale run and made a call to my one friend that would be awake at 6:30 am Iowa time and she prayed for my day and reminded me that I was kind of being a big baby last night :) Ahhh, good friends tell you that kind of stuff. So today was nice, got up late, got off early, went out for coffee w/ myself and my Bible so yeah, loving it. The Dad and I double-reamed the kids which was actually pretty good cause Kid #1 was still puking this morning. After getting him some ginger all little by little we were done with the puking business by mid-afternoon so yeah. yeah. yeah.
Plus, my new blog-friend nanny Louise says if I REALLY have problems I need to talk to them. If they're just me being a baby, I need to just get over it (she didn't say that part, I did) haha.
So, friends, a pretty good day.
Tomorow, Thursday, I'll watch the kids. Alone :) and try to get ready for my FIRST WEEKEND GUEST, my great friend Betsy will be here and I will be showing her around the city! yeah!
off to bed
christina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home