A site about Christina's year in NY and her adventures in babysitting (nannying) two kids and adventures in NYC YEAH big apple!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

ASK YOUR FRIENDS

By the way, I'M LOOKING FOR A JOB IN IOWA!! God brought me around, and I really think it's where I'm supposed to go, next at least, so I'm following Him and looking for jobs! AND, apparantly, from all the job sites I've been visiting, networking is the KEY to job-getting :)
SOOOO everyone, look out for those job openings! Ask your friends if they know of any sweet jobs for a motivated, creative, really cool advertising graduate in advertising, public relations, graphic design, or something communications related.... then MENTION ME! and email me, so I can send them my sweet resume that I spent 2 weeks perfecting :)
LOVE
christina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home