A site about Christina's year in NY and her adventures in babysitting (nannying) two kids and adventures in NYC YEAH big apple!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Ok SO...

Ok, so I REALIZE that my my last 2 blogs have been about what substances have come out of the children I am caring for full time.
and I apologize. I've probably caused indigestion among the masses of good blog-reading folk. I'll chat a bit about the rest of my life. Today, drove #1 to school. Driving with the kids is surprisingly nice- both the kids are really good car-riders and I sometimes sing to them at the top of my lungs and they aren't old enough to feel like i'm good or bad or weird or whatever, so that's pretty nice.
then the local starbucks, where Liz, the one person I've met that seemed slmost alright with being friends with me in the future, works. she wasn't working today, which is unfortunate, but i figure I"ll friend-stalk her for like another 2 weeks or so?? eh?
so, the baby and I headed home, did some errands, puked all over (he did, ie former blog) etc.
Picked up #1, drove the round-about way home to spot some busses (we LOVE the busses around here) and came home and finished up the day with only ONE emotional breakdown (not me! the 2 year old! i swear!) and I retreated to supper then the gym (where I may have found my future husband in this guy that uses the treadmill in front of me while I use the exercise bike) then home! for Beauty and the Geek! and some little things to get done. a great day, all in all
off to bed,
crack of dawn is wake up call :)
christina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home