A site about Christina's year in NY and her adventures in babysitting (nannying) two kids and adventures in NYC YEAH big apple!

Monday, October 30, 2006

New York CIty pretty darn safe

http://news.aol.com/dailypulse/103006/_a/the-most-dangerous-cities/20061030105309990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001

Anyone who warned me about the "dangers" about moving to New York City should read this article- a recent study ranking major North American cities by danger ranked New York City at 227th. That's right, 227th. So studies are showing what I've been saying all along... that I really do feel safe. I hope my friend Hailey reads this article- she spent the entire time in the city getting hand cramps from gripping her purse so tight :) hehe. She SHOULD have been gripping her purse like that while her plane was laidover in St. Louis...
The #1 most dangerous city in North America :)
Christina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home